Are you looking to pursue an MBBS degree abroad? Are expensive tuition fees, cost of living, and work opportunities standing in your way? Well, you don’t have to look far as the answer lies very close to home.
The Philippines, otherwise known as the Republic of Philippines, a part of Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean is known for its rich culture, gorgeous beaches, and unsung study and work opportunities. There are numerous benefits to studying in the Philippines and it is sure to give you a great chance to experience a different culture and gain experiences that you will cherish for the rest of your life.
There are a lot of things to think about but here are our top reasons as to why you should consider studying abroad or MBBS In the Philippines:
- The mix of advanced higher education, top-notch guidance, and cost-effective education make studying in the Philippines a perfect option for students from India hoping to pursue MBBS in an effective destination.
- The total number of employed persons was estimated at 33.8 million. The proportion of employed persons to the total labor force, also known as the employment rate, was reported at 94.7 percent, as of January 2020.
- The Philippines has a 90% literacy rate.
- It’s affordable and cost-effective – 1 INR converts to 0.67 Philippine Peso.
- Their medium of instruction is completely English and it’s a widely English-speaking country.
- The Philippines also happens to have 1 woman per man for the age groups 15-64. Its numbers of people based on gender are equal.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
This underrated study location is finding its step amongst academic legends and that’s precisely why Asian nations like India will breeze through the eligibility criteria.
- At least a 50% or above score in 10 + 2 passing certificate with Biology, Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Students should be at least 17; has no upper age limit.
- Students need to qualify for NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Exam)
- The NEET scorecard is a compulsory necessity to get a visa interview slot in the Philippines embassy.
- The medium of education for previous educational qualifications should have been English.
- A medical checkup certificate in a recognized medical centre is additionally an absolute necessity.
- A legitimate passport with a base of 6 months expiry time span.
The Philippines MBBS universities are recognized by various governmental and international bodies.
- Ministry of Education, Philippines.
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
A recently industrialized country and developing business sector in Asia, the Philippines has invited an expanding number of worldwide students lately and is additionally a well-known tourist location – not at all surprising when you take a gander at those bright seashores and gorgeous travel locations. Be that as it may, the Philippines has more to bring to the table than an appealing coastline; the individuals who pursue their education in the Philippines will be captivated by the impressive Filipino culture.